Wednesday 16 September 2009

So I'm starting a blog...

Hello,

My name is Gina and I am currently 14 years and 4 months old. I live in England, and I have Asperger's syndrome (AS), which (for those of you who don't know) is an autistic spectrum disorder that causes problems with social and communication skills (among other things, such as sensory issues, but those are the major things). If you want to know more about the condition, get on Wrong Planet (http://www.wrongplanet.net), which is a fabulous website that helps me a lot. I will probably say more on the subject of AS in this blog.

I am new to blogging, and I'm not quite sure how all of this goes at the moment, so bear with me.

I'm not sure what sort of stuff I'll be posting in this blog. Probably random rants about stuff that annoys me (and the world can be an annoying place for someone like me), and comments on stuff in the news.

So yeah. Welcome to my blog.

Bye for now,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment